Mergers and acquisitions and private equity
We've invested nationally and internationally in building a specialist team that provide advice to quoted companies, private shareholders, management teams and private equity houses.
Our advice covers:
- private shareholders on preparing for and maximising value from the sale of their businesses
- management teams on negotiating terms and raising private equity and/or debt finance to support a management buy out or buy in
- corporate and private shareholders on raising private equity and/or debt finance for growth, cash out or recapitalisation
- a plc Board (Official List and AIM) in relation to: acquisitions and disposals; bid support or defence; and public to privates.
- acquisition support services for both private equity and corporate acquirers.
Our team is drawn from a multitude of backgrounds including industry, investment banking, management consultancy, specialist boutiques and big 4 accountancy firms.
Have a look at some of the deals we've done and speak to our clients. We're confident they will tell you we have a will to exceed expectations and make deals happen.
- Competition and monitoring trustee services
Our team of highly experienced professionals act on merger control cases, with experience of working with both European and UK competition authorities.
- Accelerated M&A
We have a team of experienced Accelerated M&A professionals with experience of turnaround and distressed situations, having acted on numerous exits in the UK and Europe.
- Secondary private equity funding
The team has significant experience of handling sale processes of LP interests in private equity funds, in the UK, Europe, North America and the Middle East.
- PLC advisory
Our team members are experienced transactors, with substantial experience of advising both main list (including FTSE 100) and AIM listed companies.