Mergers and acquisitions and private equity
We've invested nationally and internationally in building a specialist team that provide advice to quoted companies, private shareholders, management teams and private equity houses.
Our advice covers:
- private shareholders on preparing for and maximising value from the sale of their businesses
- management teams on negotiating terms and raising private equity and/or debt finance to support a management buy out or buy in
- corporate and private shareholders on raising private equity and/or debt finance for growth, cash out or recapitalisation
- a plc Board (Official List and AIM) in relation to: acquisitions and disposals; bid support or defence; and public to privates.
- acquisition support services for both private equity and corporate acquirers.
Our team is drawn from a multitude of backgrounds including industry, investment banking, management consultancy, specialist boutiques and big 4 accountancy firms.
Have a look at some of the deals we've done and speak to our clients. We're confident they will tell you we have a will to exceed expectations and make deals happen.
- Competition and monitoring trustee services
Our team of highly experienced professionals act on merger control cases, with experience of working with both European and UK competition authorities.
- Accelerated M&A
We have a team of experienced Accelerated M&A professionals with experience of turnaround and distressed situations, having acted on numerous exits in the UK and Europe.
- Secondary private equity funding
The team has significant experience of handling sale processes of LP interests in private equity funds, in the UK, Europe, North America and the Middle East.
- PLC advisory
Our team members are experienced transactors, with substantial experience of advising both main list (including FTSE 100) and AIM listed companies.
Download full version of Completion Spring 2013 here